I put up a diet plan and just in 2-3 days time end up taking a day off from diet and eat all things out there and again think , o yea, I must follow a diet. But lately I really started liking the diet plan since I started this time with a wonderful salad for my lunch, with couscous and loads of veggies. It is extremely tasty for the natural flavors from all vegetables that ooze out. Let me pass my way of doing simple and easy couscous and vegetable salad.
Cherry tomatoes-5-6 halved
Cucumber-¼ portion chopped
Carrots-1 diced into small pieces
Red Paprika/Red Capsicum-½ portion chopped
Sweet corn-1½ tbsp.
Walnuts chopped-1 tbsp.
Lemon juice-1 tbsp.
Olive oil-1 tbsp.
Boiling water-½ cup
Salt to taste
- In a bowl add half cup couscous.
- To that add half cup boiling water boiling water to it, let it stay for 10 minutes.
- Using fork separate the grains.
- Get ready with all chopped veggies.
- Mix both the veggies, raisins,walnuts and the couscous. To that add just little salt, do not add too much as the real flavors will be lost. Now add lemon juice to it.
- To that add olive oil and mix all together.
Make it more healthy adding the green gram sprouts or cooked kidney beans or cowpeas or any vegetables of your choice.
Enjoy the dish! n don't forget Eat and Eat little MORE.. :)