Monday 20 January 2014

Garlicky Cheesy Fusilli Pasta

I am an ardent admirer of Priya's Versatile Recipes.I have been going through almost all the recipes she post without any fail. I love the way she writes the recipes straight forward thereby reducing any sort of confusions in it and many of them are simple and easy to follow. I have seen quite a lot of recipes related to cooking and baking and I love when I get to see an eggless recipe. And you may find many more baking recipes without the use of eggs.I recently saw a khara sev recipe of hers where she added almonds to the it. Quite innovative isn't it? I'm sure they would enhance the flavor for sure. I was hooked at the recipe of hers. Do check out more such recipes at her space.
It had been quite a long time that I'm in Blogging world. It will be almost an year by next month. And my baby blog would turn 1. Needless to say it is existing today because of all my fellow bloggers, their constant support through the flowing comments and encouragement.
Coming to my post in her space it is today Garlicky Cheesy Fusilli Pasta. Do check out the recipe in her space.


 
 
 
 



Enjoy the dish! n don't forget Eat and Eat little MORE.. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment