Saturday 13 July 2013

Fruit Chat

An evening snack I munched a day before was a fruit chat. Tangy, little spicy and the mild sweetness of the fruits within gave a heavenly feeling as I ate each individual pieces in it. I usually get tempted to eat fried items during tea time. But this fruit chat was so filling and tasty that no other thing could have taken its place. A fruit salad with ice-cream tends to add in calories so I found this to be an ideal way to eat fruits with added tanginess and spices. Here I share with you all the recipe of fruit chat.




Ingredients:
Assorted Fruits- 1 cup chopped( I used apples, pears, cherries, pomegranate, mangoes)
Chat masala-1 tsp
Red chilly powder-1/4 tsp
Black salt to taste
Lemon-1/2

Recipe:
In a bowl add chopped fruits
Add chat masala, red chilly powder and black salt. Give a mix.
Now squeeze out lemon juice into it. Give a good mix.
Your fruit chat is ready. Transfer it to a serving bowl and serve immediately.

 Enjoy the dish! n don't forget Eat and Eat little MORE.. :)

Sending this to Hearth and Soul blog hop
Hearth & Soul Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment