Saturday 13 July 2013

Rabdi

Rabdi is a north Indian dessert which is usually served as an accompaniment for hot jalebis.
I love desserts because of my very big sweet tooth. Mr S and my cutie pie too love sweets and that way I keep trying out many desserts often. Rabdi is usually prepared in North India by reducing full cream milk. But I wanted to make instant rabdi for accompanying my jalebis today. So I tried out an easier way. Here I share with you all the rabdi recipe.



Ingredients:
Milk-1 cup(250ml)
Milk powder-2-3 tbsp.
Sugar-1-2 tbsp.
Almond powder-1/2 tsp
Pistachios powder-1/2 tsp
Bread crumbs-2 tsp
Cardamom powder-1/4 tsp

Recipe:
Mix in all the ingredients together.
Bring the entire contents to boil in a pan with continuous stirring.
Simmer for a while till the desired thickness or consistency is reached. Add cardamom powder and mix.
Then remove it off the stove and once it comes to room temperature transfer it into refrigerator and chill.
Enjoy chilled rabdi with hot jalebis.


 
 Enjoy the dish! n don't forget Eat and Eat little MORE.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment