Cucumber-1/2 cup grated and squeezed to remove the extra water content
Fine Rava/Fine semolina- 1 cup or just enough to form dough
Pepper powder-1/2 tsp
Curry leaves-1 sprig finely chopped
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil to smear
- In a bowl take all ingredients except oil.
- Mix well very nicely and form a dough out of it.Do not add any water. coat the dough with oil to avoid drying of the dough.
- Now let it rest for 30 minutes. Then make lemon sized balls out of it.
- Place them on a plastic sheet or aluminium foil or even banana leaf if available
- Now flatten it using hands to form rotti.
- Transfer it onto a hot griddle.
- Cook the rotti on one side.
- Once done flip to cook other side and smear oil on the top surface.Cook on either sides very well.
- Serve hot with home made ghee.(How to prepare home made ghee?)
Enjoy the dish! n don't forget Eat and Eat little MORE.. :)